I think I?ve got OCD

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzt

Reaction score
Bought an Hp4 a couple of months ago and I don?t think it had ever been cleaned properly. So, I started to give it a clean a polish and got carried away....
b25caf056829a068493aa49b6f4b450d.jpg

They are a Godsend Stuart, for when you are inventing a hover bike, lol.

8e894e26c661f9312205f7d9a292afd9.jpg

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
400 quid or therabouts

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stuart I got mine at the Scottish bike show at Ingliston. The guy that makes them brings them up from England and I got the display one off him for ?300. I bought it off him on the Saturday on the condition I came and collected it on the Sunday afternoon so he could still show it to customers. The guy gave me two tickets for the Sunday so I could get back in for free.

It is VERY heavy but excellent for tinkering, it makes any job easy on the bike.

Just need some Dilithium crystals and the hover bike will be ready to go where no bike has gone before.

JimmyMac

Yes they are good, I waited for a vat free day at machine mart and payed around 280 but that was a few years ago
Jimmy is right they are bloody heavy!

It looks excellent... might but one. But 1st on the list is a Kayak...im trying to convince my self I will use it a lot if I buy one..

Guys selling a 17ft Perception..looks in good nick..decisions decisions. Loch Lomond is 5 minutes from my front door ! Hmmmm Kayak-Lift...Kayak-Lift...

Just what you need stu, a kayak to use in scotland with all that great weather you experience when you have had enough of biking in the heat. Lol. At least with the lift you can use it all year when the weather is bad.

Just what you need stu, a kayak to use in scotland with all that great weather you experience when you have had enough of biking in the heat. Lol. At least with the lift you can use it all year when the weather is bad.
Lol.. I'm thinking.. I know crazy isn't it. My mates got one.. remember the motto..

He who dies with the most toys WINS..

Make sure you buy a genuine one, not just some Chinese copy cause it can be here in two days from Ho Lee Shiit Ltd. Beijings finest canoe maker.

Lol

You've got form. Hahahaha

a05917a50f081ee3d52187dc867cf984.jpg

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Make sure you buy a genuine one, not just some Chinese copy cause it can be here in two days from Ho Lee Shiit Ltd. Beijings finest canoe maker.

Lol

You've got form. Hahahaha

a05917a50f081ee3d52187dc867cf984.jpg

JimmyMac

Looks like a job for some Plastic Padding and a sander - get through the MOT no problem ;-)

Last edited:
Back