Pazzo levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The my 2012 S1000 for a few days now and definitely need to change the levers next.

Anyway, I've set my mind on some short, black pazzos. Have any of you bought them for the ABS 2012 model bike? Can anyone recommend a place to buy online?

- Gray

i use pazzos on my 2012 mate, cant recommend a site because i just bought new housings for mine and transfered them over from last bike. will give you a tip though, you will need a pathetically small star driver. if you didnt know there are some posts on here about the size somewhere?? if you need to look i think it was march/april time mate. dont drop the miniscule screw like this numpty did :eek: :eek:

I was told modifications to the bike, with the exception of akropovic exhausts, would void the warranty. Does this apply to levers too?

Cheers Jamie. Yeah I saw the posts about the annoyingly small screw and micro-switch.

As a few others have noticed there is a bit of confusion about which levers work with ABS/non-ABS, 2010 vs 2012, etc. So I figure if I could just buy them from the same place as someone else with a 2012 Sport model I couldn't go wrong. Well, except for going wrong by dropping the tiny screw I guess. :)

when you order them fella just make sure you are clear its the 2012 abs model with the micro switch. i didnt have any problems mate.

Back