Biker places near Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
I'm from Surrey, and that's not an apology....near Epsom to be more accurate.
The problem round here is that there don't seem to be as many bikers as oop norf, cos we've all got Landrovers with nothing to put in them, right?

So pleeesssee does anybody know of any good biker pubs? or if not, then biker places like Box Hill, Newlands corner, The Cafe in Cowfold, Alton Tower train station, Stringfellows ;D that's my list exhausted.

Jules

Jules
I'm from South Norwood near Croydon and I know the problem, can't add to your list I'm afraid but perhaps we can meet up sometime.

Stuart

Well now you've got Boxhill, newlands corner, buryhill ,portsdown hill, loomies, hilltop cafe, wessons cafe, brighton, eastbourne, poole ,lasham airfield ,popham airfield shall i continue miles of great roads in-between, join a local bike club or forum or just ask peeps at the meets we won't bite. :D

i always thought you had more places than us up here , due to the fact thats always fucking raining here

Babarr46 - Continue if you like, that's very helpful, I'd never heard of a lot of them so i'll giv em a go. Cheers
Jules

Back