get me out of here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Reaction score
i dont know what the weather is like near you, but i have got to get this shirt and tie off and the leathers on, click...vroom

Fordy99 link=topic=998.msg9206#msg9206 date=1340129879 said:
Work, work, work - arse.
yep me too and it was the best weather we have had for some time. oh well suppose to be the same tomo and i intend clocking out at 4 ;D

Hi Red, saw that you are based in Peterborough. I'm in Godmanchester, tomorrow's weather is supposed to be good. Fancy meeting up for a ride out. I can't waste this good weather.

im not far away, downham market.. i might be off work tomorrow.. if weathers good il be out

Fordy99 link=topic=998.msg9223#msg9223 date=1340139835 said:
Hi Red, saw that you are based in Peterborough. I'm in Godmanchester, tomorrow's weather is supposed to be good. Fancy meeting up for a ride out. I can't waste this good weather.
Only just read this. Went to the bike show at Meldreth tonight so would have been great to meet up. Will pm my number

DanRR link=topic=998.msg9268#msg9268 date=1340221688 said:
im not far away, downham market.. i might be off work tomorrow.. if weathers good il be out
Was out your way on Sunday as went to Hunstanton.

Quite a few of us out in the fens. Ought to try a arrange a mini ride out/meet. Sunny Hunny is always good one evening or weekend

Back