new member in highlands

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome mate, where about in the Highlands are you?

I'm also a newbie to the S1K (moved from a Blade 2 months ago) I've been pressing a friend to have a biking weekend in Scotland, know any good roads?

Welcome in matey! Im coming up your way to sample the roads in a fortnight, would you be able to arrange some nice weather for me please?

hi m8's, yes some good weather would be fun lol,pure crap at the minute rain n wind ...hope it gets better soon :'(as for the roads ...most of them are good north of inverness plenty bendy bits n some good long straights and best of all NO SPEED CAMERAS .....im still trying to get my bike up to first service milage ,done a couple of hundred at start of week ,only done 375 so far .never mind they tell me summers coming ??hopefully you will bring it with you.if your up as far as sutherland ill mayby catch you ,,the A9 north goes right by my door..cheers boys :D fordy99 wot you make of the s1k??im finding it a bit diffrnt ,,ive had blades n liked them ,i nearly bought a new blade but the lure of the beamer was too much ,,i waited for the 2012 and bit the bullet.im liking it ...just feel im sitting too far forward on the pegs n catchn a bit of wind ?might change the screen but have too say its certainly got potential. 8)

hi all thanks for the welcome,sorry for slow reply but been trying to get to first service miles lol,,lovin it ,cheers

Latest posts

Back