PDA

View Full Version : Activity stream

bananaman
6th February 2017, 06:37 PM
When I get to the end of the activity stream and click on more activity it enables me to look at older threads which is great but when I click back after reading one (from maybe 10 down) it reverts back to the end of the main activity and it's a pain to find where I was in the extra. Do you all have this? Is there a way around it? Frustrating lol....

alex
6th February 2017, 06:46 PM
It's a live list, being updated constantly. It might be easier to view the Today's Posts under the Quick Links. If you hold down Ctrl (Cmd Mac) ad open a link in a new tab that will stop you losing your view of the list.

If you're in Tapatalk then I can't help.

Kennybush
6th February 2017, 07:23 PM
Yep, it is a pain! On;y happens when I'm using my phone though, fine when using a desktop computer

soofsayer
6th February 2017, 08:41 PM
It's a live list, being updated constantly. It might be easier to view the Today's Posts under the Quick Links. If you hold down Ctrl (Cmd Mac) ad open a link in a new tab that will stop you losing your view of the list.

If you're in Tapatalk then I can't help.

This is the best way to view previous posts in chronological order.

BM, I can't replicate your problem on my iPad in safari. It sounds like your browser is trying to reload the page rather than pull it from the cache locally when you press the back button. Which browser and OS are you using?

bananaman
7th February 2017, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=soofsayer;81225]This is the best way to view previous posts in chronological order.

BM, I can't replicate your problem on my iPad in safari. It sounds like your browser is trying to reload the page rather than pull it from the cache locally when you press the back button. Which browser and OS are you using?[/QUOTE

In English pls ? Windows 10, I just take it out of favourites.

And speak slowly lol !

alex
7th February 2017, 10:22 AM
If you click a link and then go "back" to the activities list from there, it will reload the page, not load what you saw before.
If you hold control (CTRL) and click a link the page you want will be in a new tab. This will preserve your activity log in the first tab.

Personally I land on; https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post
Which gives me all the unread posts.