Finally finishedish

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow mate that's awesome nice one, really different , one off, did you paint it yourself cause its a great job , love the pic of the bike in the house wish I could do that lol

Aye mate quality job. Unusual colors the nose is way different with the dual color scheme there, you pleased with it then ?.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Cheers, Yea real pleased with it, probly not every1's cup of tea and probly knocked abit off the value but who cares eh.
Local painter did it (my ex's brother haha)
It was far too cold in the shed to put it all back together, the joys of patio doors

Haha he convinced me to go for it, said it was cool on his bmx in the 80's or summat like that

Looking good! It's nice to have something a little bit different.
Waiting for the winter to end now.

Very clean lines snow, I particularly like the tank strips, they seem to taper towards the seat. One of a kind, I'll know its you!

Absolutely stunning Snow, I really like the different coloured left and right on the front, strangely Retro Modern if there is such a thing. Real men aren't scared of pink, lol.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

JimmyMac

Very nice Snow. I thought of JimmyMac as soon as I saw it:semi-twins: I did notice that pink seems to be a popular colour in your family, having looked carefully at all your pics, even the pot plant looks pink :biggrin-new:

Very nice Snow. I thought of JimmyMac as soon as I saw it:semi-twins: I did notice that pink seems to be a popular colour in your family, having looked carefully at all your pics, even the pot plant looks pink :biggrin-new:

Haha i suppose your right. My bike will fit right in if i keep in the lounge now.
After opinions on the tank sides, dont know whether to carbon them up or not so it looks glossy to match the paint. Heel guards black/carbon?
Same with exhaust?

Yes. If you go Carbon on the tank sides then you should go carbon on the side infills too :) or they'll look out of place. Once you start....

Might be worth a check with conquest carbon about what deal he'd do for you on those parts, premier members get the best discount on fullsix so you'd be likely to get most of your money back if you ever changed the bike. It's also a good way of justifying it to her who must be obeyed lol.

Pegs... either put HP sets or something else on that has carbon heels guards as part of its design or don't do it imo.

Exhaust.. dunno :).

Last edited:
Yea ive got a little carbon list inc hugger and frame covers aswell. Then theres the mirrors. Like u say once u start it never ends haha

Got my akrapovic fitted. Sounds sweet as. Cheers alex for the sale of it

I prefer the black akra end pipe over the ti finish, that's a nice looking bike snow. Won't miss that out and about.

Back