S1000RR Motorsport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanP

Reaction score
Collected my new bike yesterday. Over the moon with it. Spent today adding a couple of small modifications. R&G Lever Guards, HP Sticker Kit, Paddock Stand Bobbins and a Smaller Number Plate. Just waiting on some stomp grips and she's pretty much complete.
9ecf6cf9e25d4099ed2df10cfc882821.jpg
c7c3770f73fff91b4cc1cbdfd8db6fa9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That bike is far too clean and shiny to be out on these roads anytime soon lol.

Beautiful, agree with Soof, resist taking it out on these salty, crud infested roads!

Thanks chaps. I'm so happy with it. Still not 100% sure on the Akra end can. Looks great from the back but side on looks quite bulky.

As we've covered many times on here the HP Akra is probably the best overall after market can, if I buy another S1K in the future I'll go for one but the Austin Racing GP1 I have fitted to mine does look and sound the business

As we've covered many times on here the HP Akra is probably the best overall after market can, if I buy another S1K in the future I'll go for one but the Austin Racing GP1 I have fitted to mine does look and sound the business

Looks spot on that does!

Looks nice that Jordan, got yourself a goodun there.

If you're leaving the Ackra fitted, the bracket on the HP footrest can be taken off, you just need to fit the small black spacer that's part of the HP footrest kit in place of the bracket. I assume the dealer passed this on to you along with the original footrests.

Looks nice that Jordan, got yourself a goodun there.

If you're leaving the Ackra fitted, the bracket on the HP footrest can be taken off, you just need to fit the small black spacer that's part of the HP footrest kit in place of the bracket. I assume the dealer passed this on to you along with the original footrests.

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't noticed that but I'll have a look in the box of bits they gave me.

Nice machine there mate.. guy must have ridden 2 up with the rear pegs and grab rail... I thought mine was the only one lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

That's my bike with the grab rail Stu (old pic as I've got HP pegs on now). The missus is a top pillion, can't get her off the thing!!

That's my bike with the grab rail Stu (old pic as I've got HP pegs on now). The missus is a top pillion, can't get her off the thing!!
Ahhh I've joined the dots now Mac..A good pillion is a pleasure two up...My youngest girl is fantastic she's a regular with me since she was 9.. when I tap her leg i feel her tuck right in and I wind it up a bit..Superb.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

09c43fb9d12a3b66e996cd76dca8752e.jpg

Fitted the Lightech Chain Adjusters and Axle protectors to my bike this morning. Quality and finish of these are great!

Very nice!
Unless they have updated the bolts then I'd recommend changing the Allan head screws on the sliders as they are very soft. I only had mine off a couple of times and they were chewed up. The Local nut and bolt place provided stainless replacements which are a lot better.

Very nice!
Unless they have updated the bolts then I'd recommend changing the Allan head screws on the sliders as they are very soft. I only had mine off a couple of times and they were chewed up. The Local nut and bolt place provided stainless replacements which are a lot better.

Thanks Loupe. I'll keep an eye on those.

Back