New S1000RR in Camberley (almost!)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm happy to say I'm picking up my new 2012 S1000 on Friday. Yay! Motorsport colours and...erm...heated grips. *cough*

I had a 675 up until March, but sadly we got into a fight with a Range Rover... and lost.

Really looking forward to getting the bike, I've never ridden one, so Friday's going to be pretty awesome. Although... it's looking like it might be rain. Booo.

Anyway, fingers crossed I'll be joining all you S1000 owners by the weekend. :)

- Gray

Enjoy! The only bike capable of timetravel! Wait until the limiter comes off! Your balls will wrap around your neck! :eek:

welcome to the site mate .......nothing wrong with the heated grips fella, says the old fart ;D

Welcome mate......good news bout getting it today, it's scorchio outside!
I'm out on my in a bit!!!! Happy days!!

Hello mate, congratulations ! i am curious as to what otr price you payed for your bike. i am trying to decide between new and used . Cheers bud

Tutle link=topic=986.msg9585#msg9585 date=1340811081 said:
Hello mate, congratulations ! i am curious as to what otr price you payed for your bike. i am trying to decide between new and used . Cheers bud

12k. Some guy had brought it brand new from the dealership, then it was recalled so the dealership just gave him a new bike which didn't have the conrod bolt fault. Then they resold the original to me, it had 500 miles on it.

Back