New owner in Norfolk

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanRR

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've just bought a 2010 S1000RR so I thought id register and say hello.

Im located in Downham Market (Norfolk). Seen a few RR's in the area so please get in touch as I'm always up for a ride out!

Cheers

if you like mate we can meet up for a blast one weekend when the weather is good!

I'll keep you posted! By the way did you have an Akrapovic on yours? Because I heard you way before you passed lol

nope, she's pretty standard apart from a few cosmetic bits, i do ride hard and in high revs! could be why you heard me

Yeah I have the akro end can,I think it sounds pretty much the same,I guessed you were tanking it! Anything over 170 and I scream lol NOT! Haha :eek:

I've been thinking of getting an exhaust so will be good to hear yours!

im guessing akro give the best performance (as they always do) but whats the loudest/best sounding can?

I mostly got the akro for the looks,you won't gain any HP with just the end can,it just sounds Abit louder than the standard can on high revs,at idle speed they are pretty much the same. As for loudness,I'm sure you will get plenty of help on here! I cant help in that department lol

Welcome to the Forum buddy, as Boardy has said there are plenty on here who can give you advice on what cans/systems to consider.

Ride safe.

Hi and welcome

Not to far away so hope to meet up soon

Enjoy the forum

Cheers Rich

I'm happy to meet up for a ride out so if your local message me and il give out my details so we can all arrange stuff.

sounds like theres a few of us in the area to get a good meet together!

Hi DanRR I'm also not far from you ( mid way between Diss and Bury St Edmunds)
Looks like a Ride out is on the books 8) ;D

definitely a ride out on the cards.. just imagine a pack of s1000rr's on the road... domination i think!

someone needs to take charge and make this meet happen!

my mrs lives in bury so i often head that way mate

There's not enough room in Downham Market for 2 S1000RR's. This is my turf pal :mad:

:p

So that was you I saw pulling into Downham Market as I was leaving. This was on Tuesday or Thursday last week.

Back