Update on holidaysafe

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
I know quite a few of you like your euro trackdays so just a quick update. Ive used holidaysafe for a few yrs. Now they are cheaper than everyone else and as such some people are very weary. Now i have had to claim twice (been known to crash a bit [emoji12] ) . The 2nd claim has just been accepted and they are paying me in next couple of days. They have been great to deal with and once you provide proof of purchase there were no issues. Even the little trip to a spanish hospital was sorted out by just giving the hospital my insurance referance number. Cant recommend them enough

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

European Trackday Insurance

I've always used Travelmaster for European trackday insurance but fortunately I've never had to make a claim. That's a very useful recommendation. I generally only judge an insurance company by how good they are when making a claim and not by how helpful they appear to be when providing cover.

Exactly mate. I had a 60 excess on the policy as i took premium cover which i dont mind.

I haven't used them but had heard,should the unfortunate happen,that you get put in a state hospital with no choice and the minimum of care etc.
I had also heard there was insufficient cover for a serious repatriation.I don't know how true that is,though.

I was took to hospital by the circuits ambulance (had no choice). Hospital was fine and was treated very well. Re pat is inclusive, well it is with the premium cover

I haven't used them but had heard,should the unfortunate happen,that you get put in a state hospital with no choice and the minimum of care etc.
I had also heard there was insufficient cover for a serious repatriation.I don't know how true that is,though.

suppose it all depends how much it costs to repatriate yourself? think it's ?100k,or could be ?250,000

as for the hospital issue,this has only raised an issue when at almeria as the hospital you et taken too doesn't accept the policy which means you get the bill,but holiday safe do cover it.thi is from experiance of trip there a few years ago.

always use them,and mates have had no issues getting money from claims,even if it's just for leathers etc with no medical bills.(as in a crash on circuit,but no need to go to hospital)

I know pacedayz( i am going with them again in oct) are doing free repat insurance. Hope that helps people plan euro days

I know pacedayz( i am going with them again in oct) are doing free repat insurance. Hope that helps people plan euro days

Booked Jerez (deposit) with Pacedayz than they put the price up 100 squid so cancelled.

Th8nk they are all putting there prices up. I paid 545 with nl for aragon in oct , now for may its 645

yep most of the euro trips are going up/have gone up due to the exchange rate.

Back