So what did your offspring get you today??

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerousDave

Reaction score
My wee lad was very good at picking up on the hints I had left all over the place....

b34c64f9.jpg

ha ha good prezzie fella, but your going to start another argument about if they are any good or not... for the record i rate them highly and reckon anyone who has them wont ever want to be without them in the future. new fleece for me xxxl to go over the leathers

A big ass "Super Dad" coffee mug or a mug that will double as my pint+ mug. And some riding time on the Triumph Explorer :eek:

I got a TX message and Bugger all else ;D, glad I didnt get a card, saved me binning it on monday ;D

But, had a great day out on my Bike ;D

My lad is only 1 so on his behalf I invested in R&G cotton reels, fork protectors, aero crash bungs & some stomp grips for myself for fathers day. I'm sure he would approve....

Trumpetman21 link=topic=975.msg9158#msg9158 date=1340093892 said:
My lad is only 1 so on his behalf I invested in R&G cotton reels, fork protectors, aero crash bungs & some stomp grips for myself for fathers day. I'm sure he would approve....
like it, my kids are now 12 and 9 so think their ideas of slippers, mugs and socks are far better ideas than my own choices :'(

Back