Hello S1KRs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
Hi all, Now feeling a bit guilty as I posted a moan before saying Hi. Promise I'll be more positive in the future, that's when I get my bike back of course.
Jules

Can't be helped - 3 months enforced absence from riding due to bike issues would be more than enough for most of us to have a moan or two IMHO.

Welcome to the forum BTW.

Welcome to the forum buddy - sorry to hear of your woes, hope you get the bike back soon.

Ride safe

Hi and welcome to the forum

Your views and opinions are exactly what we are all here for, to help each other.

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

Thanks all, I now feel officially welcome, AND still able to complain, which I will, so lets start with the fkn weather, out of BMWs control? Actually I don't think I could have stood being without a bike for soooo long if it was one of the best summers on record, so I want it to piss down till Wednesday, is that asking too much?

PS That's piss down here and sunshine where you lot are, of course! :)

Had my S1K since !st March.
Got the usual stuff - povic, pazzos, powerbronze hugger, puig screen and saving for carbon side panels
There cant be many test drives that dont result in a sale!
My mate had ago on mine any ended up getting himself one within 2 weeks.
Hope they come up with a 600 version.
Riding up to Knock Hill BSB on 22 Jun with a couple of stops - with 9 others. Beemers, Dukes and Blades.
Hi to everyone. 8)

Back