funny fight in paisley Street

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha lol , jimmy your spot on mate! , a hink they call it sword fighting

hey jimmy ma man congrats on the life time membership status, puts you in a rare breed that, who have you and stu been snagging....lol

hey jimmy ma man congrats on the life time membership status, puts you in a rare breed that, who have you and stu been snagging....lol

Wow Davy, I never even noticed that, I'm still on a high from my weekend with Kylie..........

Been off the computer all week as my Mac seized up due to too much photos and videos of bikes and I've just managed to get it all sorted. Was scared to take it to PCworld cause they would see all the naked photos of Stuart and you at the West End bar last week. Hahaha

Its great to be back.

JimmyMac

lol shhhh jimmy your letting out the secrets, hope kylie was good , wee stunner , good to have you back mate , (shagging bloody predictor txt , dosnt help that am just finishing ma second bottle of wine lol can't see the mistakes am making )

lol its a delicacy up here snooker, think the monks made about 8 million quid last year just fae bucky sales in Scotland lol

Wow Davy, I never even noticed that, I'm still on a high from my weekend with Kylie..........

Been off the computer all week as my Mac seized up due to too much photos and videos of bikes and I've just managed to get it all sorted. Was scared to take it to PCworld cause they would see all the naked photos of Stuart and you at the West End bar last week. Hahaha

Its great to be back.

JimmyMac

I wondered where you were JM. I was beginning to miss your Scottish wit :sentimental: I have to say though, reading some of these threads/posts you seem to have some quaint old customs up there in Scotland. Like the lingo, I struggle to understand it all, but I still try:highly_amused:

I wondered where you were JM. I was beginning to miss your Scottish wit :sentimental: I have to say though, reading some of these threads/posts you seem to have some quaint old customs up there in Scotland. Like the lingo, I struggle to understand it all, but I still try:highly_amused:

They sure do have some weird customs RR. Especially in Paisley, if you get arrested here for fighting with your tackle out the stock answer is to tell the Police "Thank **** you turned up....... someone has stolen my kilt" LOL

JImmyMac

Back