My steed in track trim

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Few pics of my electric bike lol

Attachments

• IMG_8422[1].jpg
    IMG_8422[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8415[1].jpg
    IMG_8415[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6224[1].jpg
    IMG_6224[1].jpg
    513 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6211[1].jpg
    IMG_6211[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6212[1].jpg
    IMG_6212[1].jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
I like that a lot Keith, and as Alex says, you should add a specification. :)

Very nice Keith, the green reminds me of Pacer mints that I used to eat as a child, how long does a full charge last, haha.

JimmyMac

Superb, good to see some original thinking (ok it's inspired by the leccy bike), and yep would be good to hear what spec. you're running too

It's a body kit from Italy, 1st kit ive had that it all fits spot on 1st time. Just had to trim fuel filler hole on the tank cover. Colours are my own work, decals are from a mate who dabbles. Standard really with pcv, standard headers, de-cat, 1 map with track legal baffling and 1 map with no baffling at all (Euro days! ) Changed from s/corsers to metz rr's and now vo2's as they grip just as well, last longer and are a lot cheaper! z04 pads which are 'kin amazing but also 'kin expensive but last twice as long.... Standard ddc sussies (with front comp/compression splitter) which I have to say are on a par with the bitubo's I had in my '10 and are so much easier to adjust. Braking system I find more than adequate, stm slipper basket as the standard one is too grabby on startline take off.

Last edited:
Very nice mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2D Potentiometer

It's a suspension potentiometer made by 2D that allows you to separate the compression and rebound stages of the front DDC suspension. It's designed for track use and gives you greater fidelity for suspension adjustment rather than just being able to simply increase or decrease the standard 'front damping' which is a combination of both stages. It also allows you to record suspension travel data in conjunction with the HP Race Datalogger.

Last edited:
Back