Macau

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The race is being televised live on BT Sport 2 HD at 0730 on 19 Nov 16.

Hickmans win on camera a few years ago is excellent viewing.. it reaffirms why I seldom if ever watch Moto GP/ W and BSB..
https://youtu.be/Bgxe0vPCU9o
This is proper racing
Sent from Galaxy S7

I disagree, the BSB and MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 racing has been excellent for years. WSBK lags a little as there's too often a runaway winner.
The Macau and TT are the best of breed when it comes to street racing and daredevil stuff but that makes me respect the bravery without necessarily thinking its better racing.

apples and oranges tbh , personaly the roads are more enjoyable ,wsbk, motogp, and bsb got a bit stale for a few years , it's is picking up now though particularly motogp/bsb.

apples and oranges tbh , personaly the roads are more enjoyable ,wsbk, motogp, and bsb got a bit stale for a few years , it's is picking up now though particularly motogp/bsb.

I'm not saying I don't watch it I do. Premier class offers me the least amount of interest, Moto 2 and 3 the most..in particular 3 due to the slipstreaming and overtaking opportunities...quite delicate wee bikes to ride too... but road racing is where it's REALLY AT..

These guys get nothing like the money the GP guys get, they beg borrow and steal parts, have part time mechanics, battering up and down the motorways in ancient tranny vans... REAL MEN ! :) lol..true tho

Wakey wakey... chop chop and all that.. 15 minutes to some cracking action.....

c9c4879a34204e36608076b216e1444f.jpg

Im all set .. fluffed up my cushions...went for a jimmy riddle...saturday mornings dont come better.....ahhh this is the life !

Sent from Galaxy S7

Great race. Top bloke.
A photo of a very quick bmw rider and peter hickman 😂😂😂😂
65373f4c0c23209d77eecf6413ed1639.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hickys the man... but Rutter gives us all hope... Jimmy Macs younger than him ffs ....

Sent from Galaxy S7

Nearly, he's actually 3 years younger than me. Bruce Anstey is within two months of me but sadly I am older than even the Flying Kiwi.

I take solace in the fact I am MUCH younger than StuartB, haha

JimmyMac

Hickman is 17 yrs younger than me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back