Lost my gopro :(

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybarsblade

Reaction score
That'll learn me! As the weather was nice thought id pop out today and get a quick couple of videos on the s1000rr with my new gopro 2 trying to get some fast wheelies on video trying to beat my personal best :p, i'm not sure where it fell of but if the police pick it up it should keep them amused ;D

Oh well back to my old gopro ::)

Sorry to hear you lost your gopro2. How did you mount it? I always use string to secure it in case main mount fail which so far never did. I mainly use sticky pads that come with it or bar mounts. I used suction cup few times but this is the one I don't trust.

It was an old sticky pad that i had in the garage seemed ok when i put it on but must have been past its best :(

Scary ... Did you do all routine .. cleaned up the surface, sicked it on and waited at least 24h before first use?

andybarsblade link=topic=942.msg8763#msg8763 date=1339367541 said:
That'll learn me! As the weather was nice thought id pop out today and get a quick couple of videos on the s1000rr with my new gopro 2 trying to get some fast wheelies on video trying to beat my personal best :p, i'm not sure where it fell of but if the police pick it up it should keep them amused ;D

Oh well back to my old gopro ::)
OUCH

Oh expensive :eek: I was coming home with no 2 daughters birthday present in the backpack when the zip burst somewhere on the M25 dispatching said present with it. It was the last one on the shelf as well I don't know who was more peed off. That will teach me to toke along at a lick.

Back