BMW sales add

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a to turn it off after 1:30; too cringe. Joanna Benz annoys the life out of me, and Hutchy has the personality of a wet fish.

Ok Hutchy isn't likely to win any Oscars but he has cred., they couldn't really use Michael Dunlop could they!

I'm glad Hutchy told us he was excited to be presenting the bikes!

154.gif

Cheers for the link Davy, Hutchy may not be the most exciting talker ever, but as a history maker and a determined B4stard to get back to full fitness, he is someone who I REALLY look up to.

In some respect similar to Andy Murray, he has to tell you how he's feeling too.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
sales ad , I was pished when I posted this lol , I hutchy is a bit wooden but what a rider guy has amazing determination and skill

If Hutchy was in a more popular sport he'd have had a movie made about him.

I thought they did ok, its a promo video and they are clearly not naturals in front of the camera, the price to pay for a contract with BMW no doubt.

Now that the new r has the blipper option I am seriously considering one in 2017 as a town bike to hoon about on.

The R is a great bike. Loved my 2014 model.

I too have massive respect for Hutchy. Great rider with no apparent ego, but a poor choice for that vid.

Last edited:
Back