Noob saying hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DangerousDave

Reaction score
Hi all, I thought I'd pop my head around the door and say hello as I was passing through looking at the "what tyre" discussions.

So, I'm new to the S1k having traded in my Ducati 749r for it less than a week ago. It's a 2011 model in Motorsport colours which is pretty standard... for now. Already I've bought a seat cowl, tail tidy and smaller number plate but, there is still a long list of parts to get which seems to be growing with every page of the forum I look at.

Having said that, wow what a bike. I should have jumped ship from the v-twin bilge pump years ago.

DD

bananaman link=topic=907.msg8485#msg8485 date=1338846110 said:
Hi from this noob, see you bought the fastest colour ;D

So I see, that was a stroke of luck. It's certainly more pokey than the red one I just let go.

Untitled-1.jpg

Hello and welcome to warp speed!! ;) ;D

There was a time when i could go into a bike meet and be the only s1k there, now i have to check the reg plates to make sure I'm swinging the leg over the right one ;D ;D

Definitely the fastest colour!

babarr46 link=topic=907.msg8511#msg8511 date=1338908594 said:
There was a time when i could go into a bike meet and be the only s1k there, now i have to check the reg plates to make sure I'm swinging the leg over the right one ;D ;D

That's because every bike up to this point has just been filling time, and more people are realising that they have to get past their preconceived prejudices to experience it.

Hi and welcome to the forum

I see you are another one for the Essex massive :)

Hope to see you out and about soon

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

Back