Leo Vince Factory R Evoii full system

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seat looks wank fella
Bike sound nice though and I like the patio doors fitted to the garage ;)

I will post a picture once i have finished the painting. The Foam seat is much better than in this video! lol

I cant put the bike in the garage. If i did where would the misses sleep?!!!? ;)

All i need now is a HM shifter and shes ready for the first outing. Cant wait!

nah small health opportuntiy to deal with first
watched power cup at anglesey this weekend though in the rain
youll do well on the S at donny though fella
looks like a great series too
it was 4 races this weekend for £199 , pretty good value i reckon
it certainly needs more people though
my mate entered his frist race on a blade and won a 3rd , everyone seems like a good bunch
its funny how people think its beyond them
if yer in the fast group , your in with a chance

Were did u buy t pipe from ? Have u got a PCV & auto tuner fitted ? Looks well & sounds good. Does it come with PCV auto tune sensor hole as standard or did u have 2 drill & weld ?

Hi Skyfryer,

I bought it from a company called Gotham Motorcycles. I do also have the PCV and Auto tune but haven't had a chance to test them as yet. The bike is going to HM Racing tomorrow to be put on the dyno. I bought the PCV and Auto tune at the NEC show.

Yes the pipe did come with the sensor holes as standard.

Hope that helps.

Matt.

I need to get a filter sorted soon. I'm racing at Donnington on the 24th-26th August so need to get setup for that and will then let you know if it worked.

Spoke with HM Racing today and they suggested that I fit a switch as the PCV can hold 2 maps which is a good idea for if the auto tune plays up!

Where do you live? Maybe when you are next over we can both get out on the track.

What are you doing for suspension? I'm still using the standard road stuff but am thinking about upgrading to the K-tech DDS front and rear.

I'm still usin t stock suspension it works fine much better than me m8s 2011RR. I was thinkin of getin t switch but don't c t point unless ur runin race fuel or maybe as u say t autotune plays up ' Here's a clip of 2 watch

Powercommander V Autotune switch behaviour

As u c ur better leavin t autotune on ' once a map is set in a PCv without an autotune it doesn't adjust ' Ull also ave 2 get a 18mm hole drilled near t stock O2 lamba sensor 4 t bung 2 fit & weld in b4 u fit t autotune ' Keep incontact Matt

The plastics I got were £800. I spent that much as I wanted plastics that were just ready to fit without needing to adjust them.

...In reality they came without any fasteners and didn't fit together. Becky and I spent hours trimming and adjusting them to fit.

I should have just bought the normal set at around £300-£500 as these usually come with fasteners and need some trimming.

Whilst I wouldnt recommend the product, I can say the the guy was very nice. The company was Motodex and I think they now use a different supplier for their plastics.

I have bought of Motodex. Top customer service.

ALso he does CRC Racing bodywork which is has a reputation on being top quality.

Back