bike stolen LG60TXX

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davsha

Reaction score
gone in 20 seconds apparently, lifted onto the back of a red van in London N4 (Oakfield Road).

white, blue and red, reg plate LG60TXX.

dave

Gutted
Was it your machine ?
I don't have an alarm but i do have a chain , the fucking thieving scrotes

alarmed and immobilised and locked but not sure what difference that made inside a padded van...

vigilant neighbour got the van's number plates, police reckon that's better than nothing...

I reckon most of the stolen bikes are being shipped abroad..... thieving scum and there is no excuse they should be shot if caught.

Phil,

Sorry but I have to disagree about shooting them. That's far too easy and not painful enough, unless perhaps it starts with the knees and slowly works up.

Sorry to hear about that davsha.......will the number plates come to anything do you think? - you would hope so wouldn't you...........

I'm really sorry to hear about your bike. I know this feeling from first hand.
I reckon stolen bikes like this are stripped onto parts and sold on eBay or transformed onto track bikes (who cares about reg on track days?) of course some may be exported abroad. Long time ago they were cutting hands if they ccought theft , so he couldn't steel and everyone knew who is he. They should never stop this but add extras on top of it. There are no words to describe what I think about theft
I hope they will get them, keep an eye on eBay and parts sellers. My friend found his r1 3 years later on eBay .... Frame had different number but he had custom painted wheels and faring

I feel your pain.

I hope the thieving bar stewards die an early, miserable & painful death. :mad: :(

G

Thieving scumbags, should bring back forhead branding "Bike Thief" like in the bad ol days in the US of A with the cattle rustlers, that might make them think twice.

Back