Superman on a Superbike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broady

Reaction score
Well ok let me introduce myself and explain the intro title.

My name's Graham and my nickname since a kid has been Broady, hence the username.

Last September I had a head-on accident on my R1 on a country lane and picked up some nasty injuries. Air ambulance, leathers cut off at side of road, 7 hours of surgery, some internal metalwork and nerve damage - the whole shebang!! I dont dwell on it, in fact it's refocused me and changed me in many ways and after a lot of hard work and physio am now back in the saddle. 'Superman' then is just my just my gallows humour referring to that accident!

I've just got a late 2011 S1 in Motorsport colours and already Ive started modding it! So far Evotech crash bungs, bobbins and a tail tidy along with an Austin Racing Arcs exhaust system. Other bits of carbon, levers etc are all on the way so I'm happy fettling, riding and enjoying being back in the land of bike.

Hope to make a contribution here and meet up with like minded enthusiasts.

Thanks for reading !!! 8)

Wow sounds like quite an ordeal glad you are ok and still into bikes
Having fell off my own r1 a few times ( luckily not as bad as yourself) I can say the Beemer is a lot more forgiving

Latest posts

Back