New Fireblade

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more pics here...

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/2016/september/new-honda-fireblade-revealed/

The front end looks like an angrier VFR, but I like it. Would prefer it to have more of a fairing, it looks like a semi naked, but I'll be interested to see this get revealed and have a shot.

New Fireblade

2cbr.jpg

VFR

635605896009135713-XXX-Honda-VFR800-Interceptor-099.JPG

I don't find it too inspiring on the looks front although the retro red paint job does it no favours, sounds like there's going to be standard and higher spec versions a bit like the R1 and R1M so I guess the one worth looking at is going to be in 17 grand territory. I'm sure all will be revealed in the inevitable February MCN Superbike shootout, I can almost see the headlines now...

Yeah 3 versions...actually more akin to the Panigale, which is does share a look with.
Base, SP, Race. Where duc have Base, S, R

From the video people are suspecting the first seamless shift in a road bike (assuming they beat Aprilia to the punch).

I am planning a trip to Milan, hope to see all the new bikes at EICMA :)

So we should be expecting a detailed review of the riding position from the Honda stand then :) Its gone a bit quiet on the GSXR1000 front, hopefully they've been busy making it look better after showing us that minger that was on display at last years NEC show

I might go crazy and do a day trip to Cologne first [emoji848]

- Sent from Mobile

Padgetts have a habit of suddenly coming up with 'old' new bikes. Why would anyone (apart from a Fireblade collector??) pay ?12 grand for that, particularly when you can buy the superior 954 for bugger all.

Mac I was looking at a lovely 954 same colour as my old one on Autotrader yesterday, also a yellow and red one they were all around 3k, there was also a peach with 11.5k on it for 4 grand... 12k is nuts.... but the 929 954 thing is confusing.

Back