New tool box today guys [emoji106][emoji106]

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a13x

Reaction score
5e3fd8e3839708bc9af2acf1088ad15f.jpg
88527db508f9e6be6fd0160958149389.jpg
7b06d98b9720912e44426226e95c74cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already got my tools

Didn't want to bore you with a picture of all the draws lol

That is some tool box. I wouldn't know what to do with most of it lol.

Yours is certainly bigger than mine. ;)

That's epic mate truly epic , enjoy! I could get lost in there for a week!

Lol no I'm not rich , haven't got a penny to my name , I spending all my money on tools bikes and cars lol

Snap on finance [emoji106]

Took me 7 years to build the tools , they look new cause I look after them .[emoji106]

Last edited by a moderator:
Snap on finance [emoji106]

Took me 7 years to build the tools , they look new cause I look after them .[emoji106]

I don't know you Alex but by the condition of your tool box I would trust you with any of my vehicles. I was once given a job by a client of building and extension to his house purely because he saw me drying off my measuring tape and spraying it with WD-40 at the end of the working day. Serving my time servicing aircraft taught me many lessons, by the care you show to your stuff, you deserve the bike and lovely car.
Good luck to you.

JimmyMac

Thx for the kind words Jimmy [emoji106]

I was 16 a 1st year apprentice mechanic and bought my 1st Snap tool, it was a 13mm hex wrench as the yanks call it (Spanner). I even remember the catalogue number it was an OEXM13 and it cost me exactly ?5.00 in 1979. I still have it somewhere. It brings back one of my all time favourite sayings.

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
So true with Snap On gear..its without doubt the best out there..some tool kit mate...last you a lifetime.

Stuart

Read Jimmys post there, he'll be asking you to do work on his bike now after all the chat he gave you there... fly bugger so he is ! Lol.

Stuart

Costs a fortune stu and have broke many of the tools and they just replace them without question , I wouldn't use anything else , saying that I do have a handy little kit from the halfords professional range that's got me out of trouble a few times lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a engineer he don't need my help lol stu.

Need to fix my own bike first , though I was Rossi at donington in July , but was wrong , so much for the racing blood in me lol

Back