8 hour endurance from Oshersleben

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatstick

Reaction score
Just to let you the 8HR is on this weekend and is on live from 12.45 on eurosport2 on 411, I am of over on sat morning so keep your eyes open for me in the Honda garage looking like I might know what I am doing. Lets hope its as close as Suzuka

Dean

Freddy Foray, Julien DA Costa and Sebastien Gimbert they are just doing the !st night practice now. It is really close with all the top teams being able to win the championship

That's a seriously talented line up, they must be looking for a win, must be brilliant being part of the setup, put some pics up when you can

Was through luck more than anything but have really enjoyed it,i am doing a test afterward then the 24 down at Paul Ricard and then there is the new Fireblade coming out so that might be interesting to see. They call me a tourist as I am usually paying to sit on the other side of the fence looking in but now I am sticking my nose into every corner and asking loads of question that they just think is day to day stuff where most bikes just blown away by. you would not belive how quick the thing comes apart but still runs the standard fireblade headligths,

Dean

Think most people are interested going by how many on here have came over from blades , myself included. Good luck with the race.

Had a good time but no news on new fireblade yet but hear might be before end of the year

I did watch some of it but nothing of the garages came up :(. Bet it was a fantastic experience to be a part of.

Ye just packing again to fly out to the Bol dor on Monday, cant wait to see what its like to work the 24hr. I went to Le Man a few years ago and managed to stay a wake for the 24hr but that was in the stands and was dead for two days after.

Dean

Ye just packing again to fly out to the Bol dor on Monday, cant wait to see what its like to work the 24hr. I went to Le Man a few years ago and managed to stay a wake for the 24hr but that was in the stands and was dead for two days after.

Dean

This is what life is all about Dean, enjoy every minute.

JimmyMac

Cheers Jimmy
I think it is on Eurosport 2 next Saturday but you would have to check, Paul Richard is a bloody fast track so should make good viewing

Dean

Deano you've got it made now matey, part of the team and back up rider in case of injury? Are you going to try and blag a few laps. Enjoy the hard work !!!!! Mate, I'll watch out for you on telly then when your back I'll get your autograph. Have fun

Thanks Fellas,
Ye totally buzzing, I am used to paying hundreds of pounds to sit on the other side of the fence so to be in a works garage and be part of the action instead of just stood like a spare part is amazing. It is hard work usually starting at around 0630 and not finishing till 2000 or even later if chasing something new for the next day. I met Neil Tuxworth at the last round and it was like meeting the headmaster when I was about 10, have seen this fella on tv for the past 20 odd years and now I am working in his team and those that know me on here will know that not much fazes me but he was a great bloke and welcomed me into the team.
It will prob be my last round as from 2017 it looks like they will have all permanent team members in place and don't think I can give all my holidays and some up to keep on doing it so that's why iam glad I get the 24hr in.

Dean

Back