New exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roonster

Reaction score
Just fitted a Taylormade system to the bike, it sounds fantastic love it!
photo-3.jpg

Must say it looks the business :D
Where did you get it from and how much of you hard earned did it set you back? ???

I purchased it from the two wheel centre and paid £1129 which is cheaper then advertised but just called up and asked for a better price. Fitting was easy and I totally love it.

HHMM - HMMM! Love it love it love it roonster!

You don't see many of them about - a bit unique I think - well sorted!

I haven't done as yet, but after riding for about 50 the ecu adjusts to suit the exhaust. Once I have had the recall work done will probably get a powercomander

It comes with really good instructions, just took my time and it went quite easy. Hardest part was removing standard headers. There is also a you tube video from the makers of how to fit.

sorry mate not for me i like the colour but never been a fan of the integrated exhausts

mate don't apologise each to their own, if we all liked the same thing we would all be on identical bikes and the forum would not really exist.
I personally love and really makes the back end so clean and as mentioned lets you see that fantastic swinging arm. Plus it sound great.

How do you find the quality mate?

I was really torn between one of these and the Arcs by Austin Racing. Read too many negative posts about the general build quality and carbon going funny. Hope yours isnt obviously, but would be pleased to hear your initial thoughts.

I went with the Arcs in the end and have been very pleased with the fit and finish - and the noise - OMG !!!

I was gonna go for the Austin arcs but was put off by a few on here and didn't want to cut up my exhaust. The quality of the carbon on the Taylor made is good the headers look good in black, the actual muffler part looks a bit cheap but when all on you can not see it anyway. I think it looks really tidy and the sound is wow!!

Already sold my old yoshi can sorry

Back