Lap time indication on instrument panel

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryC

Reaction score
I have now purchased a HP4 and really happy with the bike. Amazing to look at and ride! I have noticed on the panel that the lap number is indicated although it is in sport mode. I have read through handbook but cannot see how to remove lap indication. I am sure it wasn't showing when I collected the bike. Does anyone know how to remove it?

When I turn ignition on the sport mode shows. Then when I start bike the cluster displays a flashing lap number in the top left corner. I changed mode to rain but still the same! I assume a lap number shouldn't be showing for normal road use.

When I turn ignition on the sport mode shows. Then when I start bike the cluster displays a flashing lap number in the top left corner. I changed mode to rain but still the same! I assume a lap number shouldn't be showing for normal road use.

Riding modes have nothing to do with the instrument display other than showing the mode you selected. Do yourself a big favour and have a look at the manual buddy.

Last edited:
Thanks for that I have now cleared the lap display-back to normal. I must have set it when fuelling and resetting trip display.

Back