Jordan's HP4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan c

Reaction score
So having my s1000rr for two years, this is how it looked in the end.

I was more than happy with it... Until this showed up at the local dealers.

It's done 3k and is minty mint. Just need to add a few small bits here and there and 3m paint protection.

Hi Jordan, was speaking to Ryan the other night and he told me you were getting this, well done neebor that's what hard work gets you. Apparently we will be meeting at a private track day soon, I will no doubt get a good view of the back of your bike. Lol

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hi Jordan, was speaking to Ryan the other night and he told me you were getting this, well done neebor that's what hard work gets you. Apparently we will be meeting at a private track day soon, I will no doubt get a good view of the back of your bike. Lol

JimmyMac

Private track day , I'm intrigued JimmyMac.

Dealer booked Knockhill for a few hours to say thanks to loyal customers, must have own hair and teeth. You no get a phone call?

JimmyMac

Thanks lads! Yeah Jimmy il see you there. Really looking forward to it tbh. Can't wait to see what it's like round a track. Next thing is to fit the crash protection 👌🏼

Thanks lads! Yeah Jimmy il see you there. Really looking forward to it tbh. Can't wait to see what it's like round a track. Next thing is to fit the crash protection 

Get the GB racing short side bungs, better than the large ones. (if on track)

Last edited:
Iv got a set of r&g covers for it but forgot to fit them before my track session tonight. Decided that the best plan was to keep it upright instead haha

Back