12k mile service

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
Just got back from barnstormers in hampshire after getting it serviced.
Very friendly and the 2 people i dealt with were very professional. Was good to watch the tec guy working on the bike and the bike was checked over in great detail. All good with the bike and money paid. Would reccommend them highly.
94eed697249ae8fc34c46b079d878819.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ps after test ride he came back laughing, i asked what he was laughing at and he said "the noise". Said it was the loudest s1kr hes heard in 5 yrs [emoji12]

Check that weather ! Its been pissing almost every day up here for around 8 weeks. Got to have been one of the worst summers I can remember in a long time..

stuarts phone

Last edited:
Nice pic Pof, My first foray into sports bikes was a 2012 in this colour scheme. I still have a soft spot for it, very nice mate, some class touches on it.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Thanks jimmy. I swore i would leave it standard after whoring up the r1. But you know what its like.... 1 exhaust leads to a pc5 which leads to this and that. Next thing you know youve chucked 3-4 k at it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back