Sam Lowes on my bike !

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised you let him on it, he's still only used to a 600!! Whats the story behind the pic?

Nice one :D I like the Lowes lads - put their hearts in to it at all times.

I work for D3O, an impact protection company. I manage the Motorsports side of things. We supply Furygan (amongst others) who he races with with limb and back armour. Had a meeting about all sorts... see him most races and help with support for Furygan if Sam or Zarco needs amendments etc.

all good fun and yeah he's a cheeky young lad!

Thats a cool job you have, good to be able to enjoy what you do for a living.

I thought they were contracted to only sit on bikes they rode at the time of photo. Can you imagine Rossi or Lorenzo sitting on a Honda lol.

Great pic Steady, did he put the cheeky name on your screen or is it you showing support. Get this in the pic of the month section, I think it's great.

JimmyMac

kinda yes. on a molecular level. So you can't actually tell. you won't ever feel it in it's 'hard' state. It's perfect stuff for MTC armour

Will do! .. he wanted to do a burn out... i said only if he paid for the Pirelli (he didn't). ... he's not moto GP yet! lad still has to earn a living :0

Great pic Steady, did he put the cheeky name on your screen or is it you showing support. Get this in the pic of the month section, I think it's great.

JimmyMac

Back