Aggggrrrhhhhh knob jockies!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybarsblade

Reaction score
Just popped to the shops to get supplies and petrol on the BMW, now im used to people looking at the bike and even getting the odd compliment (the bike not me) or comment but some people should just shut up and fook off :mad:!

Whats the dumbest comments you've heard about your bike?

Lol, 7am last weekend went to pay for my fuel and found 2 women still worse for wear after the night before looking at my bike. One says she was about to get on it to have her photo taken, "erm NO!" was my response. Anyhow they both ended up havin their pics taken with me whilst one burnt her leg on the exhaust and the other dropped and broke her iphone ;)

I was walking back to my bike (bike was in the distance say 100mt away) to then watch a bunch of lads take it in turns to sit on my bike an have there photo taken. I decided not to run (in full leathers), but on arrival I was 'unhappy'. I struggled not to completely flip out as there were about 10 of them and I'm no brick *%$£* house.

Best bit.......They didn't really understand what the problem was....... :eek:

Some parts of the world people get sentenced to death for less !

I would be doing the guy a disservice if I agreed he was a 'knob jockie' - (by the way is that a scottish prat?)...........but he did ask if I "Was keeping it then?" - well, what else am I going to swap it for, ehh?

'cept mybe a new one!

cocky knob jocky "is it fast then" whilst chewing gum in that noisy annoying way
me " reasonably"
knob jocky "what you had out of it then"
me "70ish" watched for his face changing expresion and just has his f@@k wit mouth is about to open "and then i changed to second"

"I'd never ave one with all them gadgets , cos they ride the bike for ya don't they!"

Then I laugh my tits off when you blast past em in bends & watch the dissapear in your mirrors on the straights ;D

Golding link=topic=843.msg8038#msg8038 date=1337707058 said:
I was walking back to my bike (bike was in the distance say 100mt away) to then watch a bunch of lads take it in turns to sit on my bike an have there photo taken. I decided not to run (in full leathers), but on arrival I was 'unhappy'. I struggled not to completely flip out as there were about 10 of them and I'm no brick *%$£* house.

Best bit.......They didn't really understand what the problem was....... :eek:

Some parts of the world people get sentenced to death for less !

Gotta say I'd have gone f**king ballistic. Just reading this makes my blood boil :)

babarr46 link=topic=843.msg8067#msg8067 date=1337725352 said:
"I'd never ave one with all them gadgets , cos they ride the bike for ya don't they!"

Thats a classic, lad i know said that.

He now has a 2011 ZX10R ::)

Back