V12 + v8 + il4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeps

Reaction score
So it's nice weather and the jag hadn't been out for a long time so thought I'd use it over the next few days in the sun.
First off cleaned the M3 on Friday after work, comes up so well, really struggling to sell it! Then the jag had a quick rinse and a few miles today, before swapping onto the bike since the tyres were going to be super sticky.

Jag is running lovely at the minute so had a nice breeze out in it, as always it just needs to be used more, 8544 miles currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
They all look in excellent condition.
I sometimes think I want an M3 but the running costs would probably make me wince.

Nice wee stable there... choices choices...

stuarts phone

Thanks, also got a 530i for sale, 1137bhp total!

They all look in excellent condition.
I sometimes think I want an M3 but the running costs would probably make me wince.

they are bait thirsty, I average about 17mpg, the Jag does about 7! Mine had 7k of warranty work done in the first 2 months of ownership so that could have been pretty bad had I not bought from a main dealer, but other than that a set of rear tyres in 5k miles and some fuel and that's it. Can't think of anything I can afford that offers everything it does!

I had an RS 4 B7 Avant in mettalic blue... loved it done 60000 miles in 3 years averaged about 19 to the gallon.. work that out in fuel costs... worth every penny

stuarts phone

I had an RS 4 B7 Avant in mettalic blue... loved it done 60000 miles in 3 years averaged about 19 to the gallon.. work that out in fuel costs... worth every penny

stuarts phone

That's some dedication to do that many miles, good work!

Back