The Dramatic Cyclist

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha the motorbike rider is a complete bell end unfortunately, he even has his camera on his helmet proving it :D

Lol I'm a bell because I edged out. I'm no way near his pathway and he's right next to the cars. Only reason he flipped is cos he only used front brake.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

hahaha the motorbike rider is a complete bell end unfortunately, he even has his camera on his helmet proving it :D

Hahahahaha Mick, You're about as diplomatic as Boris Johnson and HRH Prince Philip!!!!!

PMSL, I didn't realise it was you either Robin, but I think I would have fell off my bike laughing at the cyclist. Can't imagine having to ride in a city every day, it would do my nut in.

JimmyMac

Hahahahaha Mick, You're about as diplomatic as Boris Johnson and HRH Prince Philip!!!!!

PMSL, I didn't realise it was you either Robin, but I think I would have fell off my bike laughing at the cyclist. Can't imagine having to ride in a city every day, it would do my nut in.

JimmyMac
Funny thing is I was actually apologetic at first. In the moment. Then when I rode of i thought "what a daft guy" .

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Lol. It looked staged by the cyclist. Just one thing iRobin, the rear brake on a push bike is as useless as a rear brake on a motorbike........bloody pointless unless in a car park.

JimmyMac

I speak as I find but i certainly don't mean any offence and it is purely coming from a cyclists point of view (me being a cyclist :D ) I have to say I too probably would have pissed myself laughing if it had been me, but as the cyclist I would have shat myself :D

Back