Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dionysis

Hello everbody!

My name is Dionysis and I am about to get a RR! YEAHhh... I have a test ride on Wednesday before making my final move! :)

As I have not been in the country for long, I don't really know any good (curvy) bike routes around London. I would be delighted if you could point out a couple of possible routes that I could take the "Beba" for a ride. My starting point is BMW - Park Lane (W1K 7TP) and I will have it for a couple of hours.

Sorry for starting with questions but I was looking around for any routes and, just hit me, "Who is better than RR owners to ask for a route?" :)

I am looking forward for your responces.

Drive safe. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum

As for routes, i would say pretty much take any B road once you get out of London and I'm sure you will finds some bends. (this is just my opinion and not a statement of fact, just in case)

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

welcome to the forum, i can't help you with routes being a northman, but there are plenty on here that will soon give you some tips

rhanmore link=topic=815.msg7900#msg7900 date=1337112016 said:
Hi and welcome to the forum

As for routes, i would say pretty much take any B road once you get out of London and I'm sure you will finds some bends. (this is just my opinion and not a statement of fact, just in case)

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich
LOL, gone up my flag pole and saluting that one Rhan ;)

Hi Dion and welcome.

I dont think there is a good route from Park Lane if you only have 2 hours as you will need to ride for about 30 minutes before you can find a half decent road. Anyhow, head to Epping forest the turn towards Theydon bois, Abridge and onto Chipping Ongar, staright through Ongar on the B184 to Dunmow, depending on time you could either turn back or keep going up towards Thaxted and Saffron walden then back via the M11.

You would be better off going to either SBW in Herts or Cannon BMW in Braintree Essex for your test ride, there are some fantastic roads around that area. I could help you out with a good circular route from Cannons.

Hope this helps

Phil

Back