Hello all!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fitz

Hello there, new to the site, new to bmw, new to modern sportsbikes. Been riding a TLS for 10 years. Only had the the s1000 a week and only ridden it a couple of times. Now I'm working away! Anyway, i can't wait to get back to ride it and hopefully the weather will be a bit drier! 8)

Welcome to the forum buddy, you and all the rest of us waiting for this shitty weather to clear off.

fitz link=topic=804.msg7679#msg7679 date=1336580454 said:
Hello there, new to the site, new to bmw, new to modern sportsbikes. Been riding a TLS for 10 years. Only had the the s1000 a week and only ridden it a couple of times. Now I'm working away! Anyway, i can't wait to get back to ride it and hopefully the weather will be a bit drier! 8)
Welcome in mate, i got mine in January & have been waiting for it to dry up since then! :'(

Hi and welcome to the forum

Not far from a few of us that get over your way regularly when the big yellow round thing comes out, think it's called the sun lol look forward to you joining us!!

Enjoy the site mate

Cheers Rich

'Love the sound from them TL's......Enjoy the warp speed ;) ;)' - that seems to sum up both experiences perfectly!

I live in between Bury St Edmunds and Diss. Good to know there's some activity over our way. Only been living there for a year.

No pics yet I'm afraid! The bikes totally standard in the motorsport colours.

Back