Rear sets.....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Split

Reaction score
Well I've taken the plunge !! Rear sets and levers ordered for my 2016.... Can't wait

Went for the Hp's..... Have you got them ? I got a massive discount

Ah no ok. I'm looking for people to give me feedback on rearsets because I need some extra leg room for those long days, but still want ground clearance for those more aggressive days! Lol. I understand the HP ones only give you an extra 10mm lower over standard and I was kind of hoping for more than that. Enjoy them when you get them, they do look the dogs...

Went for the Hp's..... Have you got them ? I got a massive discount
Hi Split......congrats! :) ....do you mind me asking where you purchased and what sort of discount? I fancy the HP rearsets but they're a little bit out of my price range at the moment! :eek:

Hi cavey i got them through a mates daughter who works for BMW.... 35% off !! Got the rear sets which were ?540 and the levers which were ?320 for ?550 all in !!

Hi Split......congrats! :) ....do you mind me asking where you purchased and what sort of discount? I fancy the HP rearsets but they're a little bit out of my price range at the moment! :eek:

Keep an eye out on ebay, bought my unused HP rearsets for ?330 then saw another unused set go for the same amount a couple of weeks later (I put the link on here)

Beautifully made, adjustable back and forth, 20mm up and 10mm down with much grippier pegs than standard. I bought mine mainly to give me a little more leg room which they do but obviously 1cm isn't night and day. I wouldn't have spent ?500+ on them but for me they're worthwhile at the price I bought them.

ahh cheers guys....unfortunately none of my mate's daughters work for BMW so i guess i'll keep my eyes peeled on ebay! :D

If it's this part number: 77257724553 the auto parts wholesaler has quoted ?437.....

Nice one..... I worked mine out at ?360 ! I had a zx10r before this and you could move the standard pegs down 10mm and found that just enough! Have you got the levers MacRR?

No Split, I may get some at the right price as they do look good but from a riding point of view I'm ok with the std levers so no rush

I've got the HP levers and they fold up which came in very handy on a recent slide I had. I'm sure it stopped breaking the lever or even worse trapping my fingers and breaking them.

Levers easy to fit ? What's with the little screw in the clutch lever ?

I've no idea as the dealer fitted them. There are members who have fitted then who will be along to tell you

HP Clutch Lever

The small screw is needed for the catch on the underside of the clutch lever which makes contact with the microswitches allowing the quickshifter and cruise control to function. Both the HP levers and rearsets are easy to fit yourself as opposed to paying a dealership to do it for you.

Back