bmw rr gloves

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybob

Reaction score
i need some new gloves was thinking about the rr gloves has anyone got some and what are the like i tried a pair on today they seem very thin on the palms and fingers but are guaranteed for two years any thoughts please

billybob link=topic=790.msg7528#msg7528 date=1336235972 said:
i need some new gloves was thinking about the rr gloves has anyone got some and what are the like i tried a pair on today they seem very thin on the palms and fingers but are guaranteed for two years any thoughts please

BMW gloves are made by Held so should be good.

Well I bought some second hand last week and have used them twice on test rides, the fella I got them off has done 3k of miles in them and had them for 18 months and I, like you, thought the leather seemed thin in places but they appear to have worn well and are in good condition.

Hope that helps,

N.

i kinda thought the thinness of the gloves was a selling point ( more feel)
i also loved my handroids but had a faulty pair that split on the palm, so i got a pair of alpinestars GP pro blah blah , couldnt really tell the difference between them and a pair of kangaroo RST's

babarr46 link=topic=790.msg7540#msg7540 date=1336250507 said:
I've crashed in the Knox handroid gloves so I can reccomend them. So if they fit well and you like them then buy them! ;)

Plus Juan on the Handroids. I've low sided with them on and the took a beating but protected my hands.

Latest posts

Back