Hi to all!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliderbill

Reaction score
Hello to all you out there - and thanks for letting me in!

Bit of an old git I suppose - but don't feel it - and the bike keeps me that way!

I've got a red, white and blue 2010 model that I bought new from Alan Jefferies in West Yorks - took it back last weekend for a service - and had the loan of a 2012 model for the day while they sorted it. Could really tell the difference between the two - and thats had me thinking ever since.............. :p

Sorry to be a pain so soon.....but can anyone tell me why my photo / avatar won't load up from my PC? (or is it just that i'm too new maybe?)

I'm a Scot living in Cumbria - originally from Glasgow.

Cheers for now - will now go off and spend some time reading through the posts to get an idea of what you're all about.

Ta.............BB

Welcome to the forum.

I've not ridden the 2012 model but still believe my lowly 2011 one is more than enough bike for me! ;)

Avatar issue could be because you need to have one of the magic mods move your status from newbie to full member... don't worry, they'll cast their magic wand just as soon as they see you've posted in this here welcome section. Also, not sure if you can upload directly from your computer or if you have to use an online host i.e. tinypic.com...

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the forum BB
The avatar issue may be the hosting of the image - I use photo bucket, once u have uploaded the image if you hover the mouse over it you get options and if u click on the http link you can then paste it into the section in your profile?
Hope this helps.

Btw - u def picked the right colour ;)

Cheers and enjoy

Hey man, you got same bike as me :) I've also ridden the 2012, following advice on here go up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket and it feels the same! Costs 40 quid and done in 20mins inc dropping the rear wheel! Only thing is no heated grips on ours :mad: a set of heated gloves is cheaper than changing tho, and the motorsport paint is better on the 2010 :) :)

Cheers all, thanks for the welcome.
Sorry fatbob.......am havin no joy wiv the photies or avatar tho......!?

I have even opened up a photobucket account (wooo scary......absolutely unheard of for me b4 now) you lot are a bad influence! Draggin me into the 21st century.

Lets try this for a starter and see if you can give me any advice.

037.jpg

<http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u467/beebee541/037.jpg<

Back