Hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aants

Reaction score
hi

first time posting here as im about to take the plunge and buy myself one of these beasts

i currently ride the Ducati Hypermotard which i love

but i now want another sportsbike and having ridden all the current crop of superbikes i found the BMW the best of the lot

i do have a couple of questions because soon as i get a new bike i do like to trick them up

does anyone know the approx price of a full Akro system?

i felt that that the only thing lacking on the bike was a steering damper i usually go for ohlins but does anyone recomend any others?

Thanks In Advance

Ant

Welcome to the forum.

I can't answer your questions but I'm sure others will be along shortly to do so. :D

Hi and welcome to the forum

Don't think you can go far wrong with a full akra system :) as for cost I don't know but many on here have them and I'm sure will be along to tell you soon,

Enjoy the site mate

Cheers Rich

Hi welcome to the site, what colour are you having?

I don't know about the full akra, i have a race fit for mine but its just sat on a shelf in the garage, must get round to fitting it.

maybe see you about as I'm only in Chesterfield

Depends on which full Akra you go for. Mine was £1065 from Demon Tweeks. Stainless race system with e marked end can

Welcome to the forum mate.

You will not regret it if u decide to go for the S1k - it really is as good as they say :)

Enjoy

Welcome dude, look hard and you'll find that damper! Not quite ohlins spec ;) but better than nowt! Enjoy the site, lots of advice, opinions & experience on here :)

Welcome Ant, you wont be disappointed when you get your bike, ride it for a while before you decide on changing the Steering damper ;)

Back