Oulton track day advice please.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golding

Reaction score
Hi everyone....

Thinking of booking a track day at Oulton Park. Its my local and I'v only been to Mallory so far.
I've only ever been to Focus track days and they have nothing soon.

Club MSV have one on 15th. Anyone used them?
I'm new to the track so any experience / feedback welcomed.

Will be the first trip to the track with the S..... can't wait.

Thanks in advance.

Did you like Mallory? I did a rider skills day there.

Oulton Park is a much better track.

I will probably be there on the 30th May.

Never been to a club MSV day. I do know they have a Taster session at the end of the day for £20.

I've been to a couple of Club MSV days but not at Oulton but it will be the same team and they were well run. I think they are basically the people who own that group of circuits.

Godzilla link=topic=777.msg7421#msg7421 date=1335939485 said:

Well, I enjoyed it. When I went I was on a KTM 990 SuperDuke and it was perfect I thought. Twisty and short with that awesome right hander that went on for ever. Would like to take the new toy and compare.

Was the skills day worth going on ? who was it with ?

Golding link=topic=777.msg7434#msg7434 date=1335981645 said:
Godzilla link=topic=777.msg7421#msg7421 date=1335939485 said:

Well, I enjoyed it. When I went I was on a KTM 990 SuperDuke and it was perfect I thought. Twisty and short with that awesome right hander that went on for ever. Would like to take the new toy and compare.

Was the skills day worth going on ? who was it with ?

Hi, the skills day was my first time on track, so glad I did it. It was with the IAM, and overall I was disappointed with the day.
Plus I believe Mallory has been resurfaced since then. But now I think why go there when Oulton Park is so much nearer.

Back