BMW Motorrad Iconic Collection

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
BMW have revealed 4 limited edition models including an RT GS GSA and an RS.

Only 100 of each made. They all look pretty nice...

100-years-of-bmw-group-history-celebrated-with-iconic-100-limited-edition-bikes_4.jpg

100-years-of-bmw-group-history-celebrated-with-iconic-100-limited-edition-bikes_7.jpg

100-years-of-bmw-group-history-celebrated-with-iconic-100-limited-edition-bikes_6.jpg

100-years-of-bmw-group-history-celebrated-with-iconic-100-limited-edition-bikes_5.jpg

I'm not too fussed over any of them TBH... It would be interesting to see an 'Iconic' S1000RR though...

On another note I'm in love with the Smoked Red paint on the RT, Like the boxers of old... What do you think my S would look like in that paint scheme???

Attachments

• 100-years-of-bmw-group-history-celebrated-with-iconic-100-limited-edition-bikes_4.jpg
    100-years-of-bmw-group-history-celebrated-with-iconic-100-limited-edition-bikes_4.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 76
wow they all look lovely, if I had the cash I think I could be tempted buy the GS.......any more pics info on the s1000rr mate ?

wow they all look lovely, if I had the cash I think I could be tempted buy the GS.......any more pics info on the s1000rr mate ?

As far as I can work out the pic of the RR I found is from a show bike made for mission impossible? It wasn't in the actual film but it was made for it.

Here's another shot I got from a Google search

Attachments

• image-505003935.jpg
    image-505003935.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 70
I like Candy Apple Red! Looks great there too. I do wonder why Motorrad don't do the 'M' colours. Many owners out there would like their car and bike to match. The Blue and Grey as options would be a good start!

Back