Possibly the best dressed HP4?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
At Croft today I got talking to a nice guy who is the lucky owner of a new sthou and a very nice HP4. The sthou had a very nice custom set of Advantec fairings, but it was the HP4 that was utterly beautiful:

All the panels and seat cowl are carbon fibre. I don't know how they made it a different colour but it is visually stunning. Wheels looked beautiful too.

IMO far too nice to be used on track, something of a collectors item.

Andy that bike it stunning mate, Thanks for putting up. The attention to detail is soooo evident, I particularly like the Martini etching on the silencer. Very, very tasteful.

Food for though?

JimmyMac

I saw Altamuras work on an S1000 at Goodwood FOS a couple of years ago, stunning coloured carbon

Its nice work, can see the quality. But the colour scheme is not my cup of tea.

I am hoping the guy will come on here, top bloke, very knowledgeable. He was telling me BMW are releasing a limited run of 20 2016 Tyco bikes, I dont know how true that is or how accurate my memory is but it was something like that. He bought the HP4 primarily as an investment, today was a bit of a rarity I reckon. Was chatting to him about the bikes but we were in different groups so he'd packed up and gone when I came in at the end of the day, even though I asked to take a load of pics before he left :(. The ones I took were when he was out on his other bike on track (thinking he might have buggered off later). I failed to get a shot of the nose front on which is also a work of art.

Even better in the flesh, iphones just dont do these bikes justice imo.

I am hoping the guy will come on here, top bloke, very knowledgeable. He was telling me BMW are releasing a limited run of 20 2016 Tyco bikes, I dont know how true that is or how accurate my memory is but it was something like that. He bought the HP4 primarily as an investment, today was a bit of a rarity I reckon. Was chatting to him about the bikes but we were in different groups so he'd packed up and gone when I came in at the end of the day, even though I asked to take a load of pics before he left :(. The ones I took were when he was out on his other bike on track (thinking he might have buggered off later). I failed to get a shot of the nose front on which is also a work of art.

Even better in the flesh, iphones just dont do these bikes justice imo.

You're right, In the flesh it's a thing of beauty. The only thing im not fond of is the Martini logos everywhere haha

I saw that red carbon at festival of speed as well. Looks very good

Back