Oulton Park 7th may

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PhilHays

Hi All,

I've booked a tickets for me & my son to go Oulton Park on May 7th to see some BSB Racing.

I've not been there before and although the racing is schedulled to start at 12noon, the gates open at 7am. I don't want to be hangin' around all morning so what time do you reckon it's best to get there for?

Cheers

Phil

plenty of stalls to go around if that takes your fancy phil..and often some good bargins. i always arrive for about 9.30, have a look around then find where i want to be to watch the racing. its good to be settled early for a decent view, then its back to the stands to try and get whats taken my eye earlier at a knock down price. enjoy mate

phil are you going on your bike if you are do you fancy riding over together
i would prefer to go the back way and keep of motorways if you fancy it give us a bell
bill

If I go on the bike, we could have a meeting point in the Manchester area. Say Services M60 near Junction 19?

Cheers All,

Taking my 10 year old son, and although he loves having a ride on the back of the Beemer, Huddersfield to Cheshire might be a bit far for him, so will be driving over.

Thanks all for the advice. I'll aim to get there for 9.30'ish & have a mooch about.

Phil

Godzilla link=topic=760.msg7282#msg7282 date=1335512189 said:
If I go on the bike, we could have a meeting point in the Manchester area. Say Services M60 near Junction 19?

I'm thinking of going on Monday with my girlfriend. We live in South Manchester (where the M56 meets the M60) and hoping to go on the bike too. If your going and fancy meeting up then give me a shout. See what the weather is doing too.

Golding link=topic=760.msg7435#msg7435 date=1335984879 said:
Godzilla link=topic=760.msg7282#msg7282 date=1335512189 said:

I'm thinking of going on Monday with my girlfriend. We live in South Manchester (where the M56 meets the M60) and hoping to go on the bike too. If your going and fancy meeting up then give me a shout. See what the weather is doing too.

OK, will do. Forecast for Sat is best though.

Wooohooo! Is it only me (bein' an old git an'all) who's still shouting for 'The Stalkers' win at Oulton yesterday? Get in there Chris ;D!!
I had a lump in my throat for him ;)

sliderbill link=topic=760.msg7628#msg7628 date=1336499735 said:
Wooohooo! Is it only me (bein' an old git an'all) who's still shouting for 'The Stalkers' win at Oulton yesterday? Get in there Chris ;D!!
I had a lump in my throat for him ;)

Nope, I was dead pleased as well. 6 races and now 6 different winners. Should be a good season, new rules are working out to provide some good racing.

I've got to admit I am a bit biased - I've been a bit of a fan of Walkers for years - really chuffed for him!

Always supported Chris because he's a jolly nice guy and a racer that just gets on with it no excuses.

037.jpg

Trying to post a photo taken with Chris Walker at last years BSB round at Knockhill taken in the paddock - not sure if it's going to work?

ps.......not doin to well with the avatar image or photos here!

Back