Hi - Blade to S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordy99

Reaction score
Hi All,
Like a few others here I've just over from 08 Blade to S1K. Pick it up Sat week if DVLA transfer the reg in time.

In some ways the Blade is better (ease of use etc) but in others the Beemer is better for the biking I do at my level.

Can't wait to pick it up, hopefully the usual April showers will be over by then.

Just planning a few mods now......

S1R is much more exciting ride

especially if the conrod bolts come undone ;D

Welcome to the forum.

P.S. If you've not collected your bike yet you shouldn't have a problem.

Allan

Fordy99,

I should also have mentioned I moved from a 2010 Blade to an S1K so I'm sure your not going to regret changing.

Allan

Hey man im also an ex blade'r albeit a 2006 model, blades are great but you don't get the S1K grin ;D Enjoy the bike & the site

Hi and welcome to the forum

I look forward to hearing your take on the pro's and con's between the 2 bikes

Enjoy the site

Cheers Rich

So the DVLA have only just transferred the reg plate so I pick the bike up tomorrow from Balderstons Peterborough. The weather forecast is shite !!!!

Oh um never mind. All this rain makes me remember that I have NEVER picked up a bike or had new tyres in the dry. It has rained every single time so it looks like tomorrow will be no different. I've done loads of wet riding including a couple of wet track days so it isn't an issue - I just wish once that the Rain Gods would piss off.

I'll post some pics after I get it home and cleaned it ;)

Back