doctor John hinds

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DL84

Reaction score
This is a very good video of doc John hinds, legend road racing doctor who was sadly killed last year at the skerries in july. the video is of him giving a seminar to other doctor's about road racing crashed/injuries. it is very long but worth a watch (get a cuppa) , great humour throughout . I have the pleasure of seeing him in action at the nw200 in may , I couldn't believe he was the f@#king doctor he was so quick lol.

https://youtu.be/MsZBXlTHPCg

appoigies but the link takes you to the end of the vid , doh! should be fine if you skip it back to the start...... sorry

Watch this a few time before David, great man, huge loss.
i remember him at last years NW200, I took some videos of him on my gopro and I remember saying to my pals "If he goes any quicker, he'll get a podium"

Just a few weeks later he was away. The world is a brighter place for people like him. RIP Dr. John

JimmyMac

Ye watched the vid afew times, my brother sold him the RC45 that he used at a few race meetings before he past away.

Dean

Latest posts

Back