Rearsets and levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Reaction score
is there much diffrence between the gilles levers and rearsets Calsport are selling and bmw hp4 ones thanks.

They are made by the same company but are different in execution. Gilles will do the job, HP look better.

Last edited:
They are made by the same company but are different in execution. Gilles will do the job, HP look better.

Thanks Alex i have seen the ones advertised on the bmw parts listings from Germany oem parts i think has anyone used them any feed back would help.

I can buy from bmw, r/sets and levers they want ?1150,checked the forum got to get in very quick or they go. Looked at ebay dont see anything on there,at a loose end.

I've got the levers and just had rearsets fitted, massive difference with the smooth shifting now as before was notchy.
More than welcome to have a look at them on my bike if you're not sure about buying them.

I've got the levers and just had rearsets fitted, massive difference with the smooth shifting now as before was notchy.
More than welcome to have a look at them on my bike if you're not sure about buying them.

Have you played around with the footrest position Loupe?

Yes I've lifted them.
Previously I had to raise my foot which was uncomfortable on my calf so that I could grip the tank with my knees.
Now I have my legs positioned perfectly to grip and it feels so much better.
Well worth spending the money imo

Not sure what year you have Tommy but there are two sets of rearsets on eBay at the minute at ?350 to fit gen1 and 2 models. There's also a set of levers for about ?200 and I can see 1 lever, can't remember which side, for about ?50. They do come on quite regularly but don't normally hang about. Unsure if the levers are the same across all 3 generation's?

Not sure what year you have Tommy but there are two sets of rearsets on eBay at the minute at ?350 to fit gen1 and 2 models. There's also a set of levers for about ?200 and I can see 1 lever, can't remember which side, for about ?50. They do come on quite regularly but don't normally hang about. Unsure if the levers are the same across all 3 generation's?
Levers are different on the Gen 3 to allow for cruise control/blipper micro switches i believe ;)

Back