What goes on behind you...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Donny 3yrs ago rookie 1000's...

As I have Donny coming up, thought i'd look through some old vids. 3 yrs ago on my '10 after a bad start...https://youtu.be/8smLS0dMtVY

About 3.40 Danny Buckan laps me on the back wheel at foggy Esses, messes up the loop and still fires it out befoe I get there lol

Last edited:
love your vids bananaman, don't think you give your self enough credit mate you don't hang about.... wish a could go as quick.... lol

Thanks for that, good watch. Someone had a poo poo moment around 2.40 lol.

I have only ridden donny once, last year. Great track but I found it hard to master, particularly redgate which seems to go on forever. I was circulating in the 1.50s most of the day. One of the experienced guys was showing me round on a session and I so happened to get through Goddards perfectly, so well that I passed him over the start line (to our mutual surprise) carrying so much extra speed I missed my braking point, and ended up in the kitty litter at redgate. Thankfully I kept it upright and apart from the shame of waiting to be rescued (it was up to the axles and took me plus two marshals to get the bike out again) not a scratch anywhere. Phew :)

Thanks for that, good watch. Someone had a poo poo moment around 2.40 lol.

I have only ridden donny once, last year. Great track but I found it hard to master, particularly redgate which seems to go on forever. I was circulating in the 1.50s most of the day. One of the experienced guys was showing me round on a session and I so happened to get through Goddards perfectly, so well that I passed him over the start line (to our mutual surprise) carrying so much extra speed I missed my braking point, and ended up in the kitty litter at redgate. Thankfully I kept it upright and apart from the shame of waiting to be rescued (it was up to the axles and took me plus two marshals to get the bike out again) not a scratch anywhere. Phew :)

:bull_head: Easy done in the excitement lol

Last edited:
Back