Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BONEY

Reaction score
Hi all, first forum thingy ever joined so excuse any cock ups ! Just got new 2012 model ,still running in but 1st impressions good.
Dont like clutch lever as no adjustment (pazzo any good ?) & rear hugger is crap ,any thoughts ? Won`t bore you any longer.Safe journeys.Boney

Cheers mate, gets better when the limiter is taken off! Not sure on the other stuff but I'm sure someone will be along with some info soon

Doc

Hi and welcome to the forum

As for the levers pazzo, ASV's all good but my mate just brought a pair of cheap pazzo copies for his blade for £23. I told him I hope the front brake one don't snap!!

Enjoy the forum

Cheers Rich

Hi Boney (is it M?) and welcome.

Agreed, the clutch lever is pants, Unionjack on here has replaced his cant remember which one im sure he will post it up for you, looks good to.

What area are you from?

Hi Boney

third job on mine was to replace levers. I got the pazzo's and really like them. cant compare them with other makes because not had any. What i can say is the s thou is the third bike ive fitted them too and they still look and feel spot on. Enjoy the forum fella

Hi Boney , I've got the pazzo copies the only difference is the price! As the pazzo's are made from the same place in china ;)
Mine only cost £68 & have adjustable reach + length :p
Welcome to the forum.

Hello Boney and welcome. I fully agree with you about the clutch lever and it was my only complaint with the bike. So I changed it for a plain Pazzo standard length item straight away and it has totally cured it. Ayway enjoy the forum.

Hi and welcome
I agree on the levers so I've ordered a cheep pair on eBay from china for 35 quid. Probably made from plastercine but got to be an improvement!

Back