HP4 belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iain-s1000rr

Reaction score
I have had a scan through the forum (very briefly) and cant see anything related to this and it may be a silly question which you all can sit and have a chuckle at with your morning brew but........ does the HP4 belly pan fit the s1000rr in particular my 2011 model? I have now got the decat and Stubby Akro on and it looks f*cking awe full now so need to cover up the mid section. Or would i be better just buying one of the extensions? Cheers

A cover for ?70 is good...but if you're feeling flush then there's nothing better than a bit of carbon.

BMW part is mega $$$'s

Ilmberger, Alpha, Full Six would be my choice. I don't believe these parts are different from 2010 to 2014 (HP4 included). With a Decat you can use the 'race' versions.

will have a scan on Ebay now, see what pops up. didn't want to buy something that potentially might not fit. I like the idea of carbon but i don't plan on keeping the bike long enough t be splashing loads on carbon. unless its the right price. Thanks fellas, its much appreciated.

A cover for ?70 is good...but if you're feeling flush then there's nothing better than a bit of carbon.BMW part is mega $$$'sIlmberger, Alpha, Full Six would be my choice. I don't believe these parts are different from 2010 to 2014 (HP4 included). With a Decat you can use the 'race' versions.
Where would i find these covers for ?70? looked on ebay and can only find extensions for minimum ?150 & a shoddy carbon one some guy is selling for ?80 but its pretty beat up.

You can buy the HP4 standard belly pan extensions and bracket to mount to your existing belly pan.

attachment.php

Iain, I have a couple of brand new standard HP4 ones boxed up in my workshop. If you haven't been sorted out by now I can do a full set for ?75. They were taken off Buildbase BMW race bikes in 2013 and have been boxed up since then.

JimmyMac

is this offer available to anyone jimmy lol , is it the full carbon belly pan?

I only have one set of standard and have 3 folk wanting them already.

No, its the standard HP4 plastic ones, BMW originals.

I also have a Full BMW HP4 Carbon full set, Bellypan with decals, tank covers, badge carriers (Used but mint condition) and brand new winglets. Wasn't thinking of selling them as they are so expensive I wouldn't want to offend anybody. I'm a bit of a Magpie apparantly.

JimmyMac

lol no bother jimmy I thought you mabey missed a zero of the price if it was carbon lol....

you must be a magpie jimmy and have a very understanding other half.....

cheers David

lol no bother jimmy I thought you mabey missed a zero of the price if it was carbon lol....

you must be a magpie jimmy and have a very understanding other half.....

cheers David

David you have NO idea of what she has to put up with!!!!!! I once phoned her at her work to tell her I couldn't pick her up as I was off to France for a few days, came back 3 weeks later after working in a bar in Fuengirola with my best pal

She must love me thought, we've just celebrated our Silver wedding and have been together 32 years in total, since we were 15.

JimmyMac

brilliant Jimmy! that's longer that a life sentence lol ,I am half way there 16years in with a wife who hates bikes but is great in every other way....together from 16 ...... 3 weeks ! ... my wife would have my stones in her purse if I pulled that lol

Thanks Jimmy, much appreciated. This forum definitely has the best customer satisfaction rate. Ive had a breeze with everything i have purchased, makes spending money so much easier :)

Last edited:
Back