www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk Track day activities

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
Looking at booking a BMW track-day, found picture of me on their website.

BMW_MOTTORAD_zpsv6oyhgqh.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice :)

Took me a while to find the page you take the screenshot from, but I see that they've announced the dates for this years' UK track days. Shame they are week days, I'm sure it was a weekend last year? Donington was great last year, and the track is excellent. Tempted to do Silverstone just because I've never take a bike round it - what do people think of Silverstone?

Nice :)

Took me a while to find the page you take the screenshot from, but I see that they've announced the dates for this years' UK track days. Shame they are week days, I'm sure it was a weekend last year? Donington was great last year, and the track is excellent. Tempted to do Silverstone just because I've never take a bike round it - what do people think of Silverstone?

Silverstone fabulous track ,so much history. You have to do a track day there. Donington last year was a Saturday very rare to have one of the big tracks on a weekend. The picture was taken at VIP EUROPEAN TRACK DAY
Park Algar, Portimao (Portugal) last November. Was a brilliant event I will do my best to go again this year 12-13 November.

Pic is at Portimao, now that's a brilliant track going again 26th May. You racing again this year?

Back